Contest Name: ________Stash the Cash (the “Contest”)
Station(s): ___WTKS-FM / REAL Radio 104.1___________________ (the “Station(s)”)
Station(s) Address(es): __2500
_Clear ChannelCommunications, Inc. Orlando_______ [the name of the legal entity whichoperates the Station(s)], its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together,the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in theserules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Descriptionof Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin and end on or about _ February2nd through February 15th @11:59pm
B. Howto Enter: __log on to www.realradio.fm keyword contests
§ C. Howto Play: Contestants will have to track howmuch cash gets stashed in the 1-800 Mattress daily, announced each day on thePhillips Phile or online. On February 13that 7:01pm, listeners can enter to win the Grand Prize by correctly providingthe exact cumulative total from all days contest will end February 15that 11:59pm. A random winner will be chosen from all those who know the exactcumulative total and that winner will receive the undisclosed total amount ofcash and the queen mattress set. If no one has the exact amount then one randomwinner will be chosen from those closest to the amount of cash stashed withoutgoing over.
D. Other Requirements:for example, tie breaking procedures, etc. All decisions made by REAL RADIO arefinal
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to theeligible winner(s) are: Pre-selected money amount and a Queen Size set, includingframe and delivery (delivery must be within broadcast area in
. If a winner isdisqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winneror not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be
4. Telephone and DeliveryDisclaimer. Participants arerestricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID”block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter theircorrect area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the featuresinhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges(800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for theinability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due toequipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond theCompany’s control, or otherwise. TheCompany disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failurein the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronictransmission, or other delivery method. Entries must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions ofentry forms are permitted. The Companyis not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications,telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures ofany kind, including: failed, incomplete,garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion ontelephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable networkconnections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in theContest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computerrelated to or resulting from participating in or downloading any informationnecessary to participate in the Contest.
5. Publicity; Use of PersonalInformation. By participating, allparticipants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use theirnames, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection withpromotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, orremuneration for such use. Byparticipating in the Contest, participants agree that the Company may disclosepersonal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third partiesand use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, eachparticipant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against theCompany, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respectiveemployees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from theconduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of anyprize. In order to receive a prize,participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above isbased on available information provided to the Company, and the value of anyprize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required bylaw. Each winner is solely responsiblefor reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s)and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specificallyprovided for in the official rules. Eachwinner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayeridentification number or social security number before any prize will beawarded. Prizes are not transferable,redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from astation will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and acopy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in theContest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Companypersonnel. TheCompany reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and mayrefuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who the Companybelieves has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in theContest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rulesand resolve any disputes, conflicting claims orambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisionsconcerning such disputes shall be final. Ifthe conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, anymechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference orany event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right toterminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome asthe Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by theCompany and are final. The Company maywaive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibilityand sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Purchase does not increase chance ofwinning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number ofparticipants. The Company may substituteprizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced onthe Station(s). The Company disclaimsany responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conductof the Contest. Written copies of theserules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of theStation(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressedreturn envelope. All entries become the property of theCompany and will not be returned. To beremoved from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of theStation during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stampedenvelope with contest name to Clear Channel Radio Contesting,
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by theapplicable laws of the Unites States of