Contest Name: ________Stash the Cash (the “Contest”)
Station(s): ___WTKS-FM / REAL Radio 104.1___________________ (the “Station(s)”)
Station(s) Address(es): __2500
_Clear Channel Communications, Inc. Orlando_______ [the name of the legal entity which operates the Station(s)], its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin and end on or about _ February 2nd through February 15th @11:59pm
B. How to Enter: __log on to www.realradio.fm keyword contests
§ C. How to Play: Contestants will have to track how much cash gets stashed in the 1-800 Mattress daily, announced each day on the Phillips Phile or online. On February 13th at 7:01pm, listeners can enter to win the Grand Prize by correctly providing the exact cumulative total from all days contest will end February 15th at 11:59pm. A random winner will be chosen from all those who know the exact cumulative total and that winner will receive the undisclosed total amount of cash and the queen mattress set. If no one has the exact amount then one random winner will be chosen from those closest to the amount of cash stashed without going over.
D. Other Requirements: for example, tie breaking procedures, etc. All decisions made by REAL RADIO are final
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the
eligible winner(s) are: Pre-selected money amount and a Queen Size set, including
frame and delivery (delivery must be within broadcast area in
. If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Entries must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are permitted. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who the Company believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility
and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Purchase does not increase chance of
winning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of
participants. The Company may substitute
prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on
the Station(s). The Company disclaims
any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct
of the Contest. Written copies of these
rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the
Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed
return envelope. All entries become the property of the
Company and will not be returned. To be
removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the
Station during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped
envelope with contest name to Clear Channel Radio Contesting,
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the
applicable laws of the Unites States of